HDMI cables must operate at the full 18Gbps bandwidth, which is typically needed for interacting and combining 4K/Ultra HD content with HDR (High Dynamic Range) and High-Frame Rates (50/60fps).
FeizLink Fiber Optical HDMI Cable
- Provides [email protected]/60Hz(4:2:0/4:2:2/4:4:4,HDR10) output at lengths beyond the ability of HDMI copper cables.
- The cable works just like a conventional HDMI cable, no external power or special setup required.
- It is just a HDMI male plug on the both ends.
- Applied for connecting Blue-ray, 3D video, Projector, Set-up box, DVR, TVs
- Plugs are marked SOURCE / DISPLAY. ‘SOURCE’ is for player such as Blu-ray, while ‘DISPLAY’ end is for display such as TVs.
- Test the cable with your devices before installation to ensure that all work well.
- Supports Full HDMI2.0 specification.
- Supports 4K resolution – 4K30P and 4K60P.([email protected] Subsampling 4:2:0/4:2:2/4:4:4)
- Supports HDR/ARC/3D/HDCP2.2/EDID/CED/Ethernet.
- Supports 32 Uncompressed Audio Channels
- Plug and Play, no external power and no special setup required.
- Compatible with all kinds of HDMI equipments.
- Cable Diameter: 0.2inches (4.8 mm)
- Bending radius: 0.4inches(10mm).
- Connectors: 24k Gold Plated HDMI Male (19 Pins)
- 1* FeizLink Fiber Optical HDMI2.0 Cable
- 5 YEARS